Wednesday, June 16

preparation for exams...

after class party: EXAMS!!! NOOOOOOooOOOOOooOOO!!!

18-26 / 27 June
Tuesday to next Thursday
Lots of time in the fridge and sometimes oven-ee xD

Let's see...Most of my preparation for exams was the night before xD...like tomorrow is BM and Science so i study BM at night and Science in the morning....well u get the picture.

My studying time: I studied with air-con on my bed xD with a lot of drumming...well not much more to say bout dat

Exams: I NEVER KNEW U COULD COME LATE AND GO BACK EARLY ON EXAM DAYS!!! i turned out going to school at 12.30 (half an hour late) and going bak at 6 (half an hour early) dats the only fun part...and the no homework =D

So that's kinda about it...and next is Outing with age-group, BBQ and then INTER-CLASS COMP!~!!


=P

No comments:

Post a Comment